Huejay Limited Terms of Service
The Terms and Conditions govern your use of, and any purchase from, the Site, and constitute an agreement between you and Huejay Limited. By accessing the website https://bloomingbritish.co.uk/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Huejay Limited’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Huejay Limited’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Huejay Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Huejay Limited’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Huejay Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Huejay Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Huejay Limited does not represent or warrant that our site or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
In no event shall Huejay Limited or its suppliers be liable for any special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages or any other damages of any kind, including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or use, or due to business interruption whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Huejay Limited’s website, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by user on any information obtained from Huejay Limited, or that result from omissions, mistakes, interruptions, email or deletion of files, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Huejay Limited’s records, programs or services, even if Huejay limited or a Huejay Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Huejay Limited’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Huejay Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Huejay Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Huejay Limited does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Huejay Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Huejay Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Huejay Limited reserves the right to revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. Any changes or modifications made will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable policies to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Site.
8. The Contract
How the contract is formed between you and Huejay Limited after placing an order, you will receive online notification from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product or Service. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed upon the receipt of payment by Huejay Limited.
9. Your status
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- you are at least 16 years age; and
- that you are not resident in a county where making a payment to our site, in line with these terms and conditions would breach any laws in that country.
All shipments are fully insured from the time your package leaves our premises to the moment you accept it. For security purposes, regardless of the size of your order, all packages require a signature, regardless of any signature waivers you have signed.
11. Timing and Delays
You acknowledge that the Huejay Limited under no circumstances shall not be held responsible for any delays that may occur by the carriers and/or the delivers and/or Shippers in transit of the product.
12.Taxes and/or Other Charges
You acknowledge that any and/or all taxes and/or levies and/or charges that are in effect and/or may be imposed by your government shall be borne by you, and not to hold Huejay Limited responsible for any and/or all taxes and/or levies and/or charges that are in effect and/or may be imposed by your government.
You acknowledge that, if you are exposed or acquire information which is confidential or proprietary of Huejay Limited. You agree to hold such information in strict confidence and not to disclose such information for any purpose whatsoever other than the performance of either parties obligations and to advise your employees, agents, contractors or subcontractors who may be exposed to such proprietary and confidential information to keep such information confidential. To qualify for such treatment, all such information shall be clearly labeled as confidential and/or proprietary.
You shall not be consider that Huejay Limited is in breach of or in default of, and shall not be liable for, any delay or failure to perform its obligations hereunder by reason of fire, earthquake, flood, explosion, strike, riot, war, terrorism, pandemics or similar events beyond Huejay Limited’s reasonable control (each a “Force Majeure Event”); provided, however, if a Force Majeure Event occurs, the Huejay Limited shall, as soon as practicable:
- notify you of the Force Majeure Event and its impact on performance; and
- shall use its best efforts to ameliorate the effects of any such failure or delay.
15. Governing Law
Contracts for the purchase of Goods through our website and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by the law of United Kingdom. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom.
We accept payment via:
- Bank Deposits [telegraphic transfer (TT)]
- Master Card